Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Outstanding Character Traits

Savior- When I was fifteen I saved a little boy about to die by being hit by a train. He was about to be hit by it, but then I ran in front of the train and got the boy in my arms and ran out of the way.

Intelligent- I made so many inventions I forgot how many I made. I loved building and inventions were the right thing for me.
Wise-I made more inventions as I grew older. I made proboly triple the inventions when I was older than when I was younger.

Brave-When I made the light bulb I had to get electrocuted for the electricity. I had to fly a kite in the air with a key tied to it. When the lightning hit it went into me.

Focused-I almost never but down my invention till it was done. I always finished what I started. There is not one invention I never started that I didn't finish.

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. These are okay But they don't know how to spell

    ReplyDelete
  5. They just need to double check some things because something in there was benjamin franklins thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoever Must of wrote this may need to rethink what they type before they type it. Just to inform anyone reading this, the sentences are punctuated incorrectly and the information provided is somewhat inaccurate. One statement in this was actually the work of Benjamin Franklin. work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ben Franklin actually tied the key to the kite.

    ReplyDelete